Understanding the Eligiblity
The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) currently run a grant scheme through OLEV accredited installers. The OLEV grant scheme sets out to reduce the cost of a home Chargepoint by upto £500, dependant on eligibility. The OLEV grant covers the cost of both the Chargepoint and installation for all eligible Electric vehicles (EV) and Plug-in hybrids.
Am I eligible for an OLEV grant funded Chargepoint? Call us to find out?
- You must have purchased your qualifying electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle since 1st April 2015.
- Almost all fully electric or plug in hybrid vehicles are eligible. To see the full list click here.
- You must have off street parking, allocated to your property.
- You must own or be the primary user of the eligible vehicle.
- One Chargepoint per eligible vehicle, maximum two Chargepoints per household.
We recommend you to read the full guidance document from OLEV to confirm your eligibility for a grant funded EV Chargepoint. - click here
Finally you must use an OLEV approved home Chargepoint installer - like us!
If you believe you are Eligible for an OLEV funded Chargepoint installation, contact us to arrange a visit.
Home Charging is faster, safer and a more convenient way to charge your vehicle.
*Save almost £1000 each year in fuel costs with a home Chargepoint over public charging networks.